A Practical Toolkit
- Do you want to coach and mentor staff to help them do their best?
- Would you like to help them make better decisions, solve problems that are holding them back, learn new skills, and otherwise progress their careers?
If so, our half day online Coaching Conversations Course will provide you with a practical coaching and mentoring toolkit, the space to hone your skills through peer group working, time to reflect on what you need to improve, and an action plan to move you forward.
The course’s objectives are to enable participants to:
- Understand the power of using a coaching style when coaching and mentoring others
- Learn and apply coaching and mentoring tools in a safe environment
- Practice coaching and mentoring with other science professionals
- Apply the skills in the workplace with an opportunity to reflect with the group on your delivery
Designed for groups of up to 15 people, this on-line half-day course consists of sessions on:
- Coaching and Mentoring Principles
- The Power of Open and Closed Questions
- Active Listening and the use Silence
- Support and Challenge
- The Grow Model
- The Development Wheel
- Coaching and Mentoring Practice
- Individual and Group reflection
- Action Planning
Note – This course is not aimed at training individuals to be professional coaches or mentors, rather it will give the participants insight, tools and skill to develop effective coaching and mentoring conversations in the workplace.
Our next workshop will take place on 24 April 2024. Click the link below for the online registration and payment page.
Book & Invoice
Contact us to reserve your place and we’ll send you an invoice for payment by bank transfer or by credit card by phone.
If you have any questions or need more information.