“The most precious resource we all have is time” (Steve Jobs), but time is tricky to manage. It is continuous, highly relative and easily slips under the radar.
Time pressure (‘not enough of it, too much to do’) is the most frequently mentioned challenge facing those with whom we work.
Are you facing increasing pressure to deliver great results with limited resources?
Do you sense higher levels of stress and overwhelm at work?
Do you get frustrated that you are not able to spend enough time doing work that is really important?
Would you be willing to invest a small amount of time to improve your use of time at work?
This online practical training workshop builds on over 10 years experience of presenting Time Tactics sessions, workshops and courses.
It provides an interactive learning environment with a mix of practical tools and approaches, which each participant applies to their own situation.
Participants leave with an action plan for making changes and maintaining progress in the future.
The workshop’s objectives are to enable participants to:
- Gain some new perspectives on using time at work
- Identify and take a few actions to improve your use of time
- Start to develop new habits about your use of time
Designed for groups of up to 20 people, the workshop comprises:
- What does your time management look like when all is well?
- What’s your system for planning your use of time?
- What’s important vs what’s urgent
- How to Protect Time for What’s Important?
- How to free up time for What’s Important?
- How to maintain progress?
- Action Planning
What participants have said:
Our next workshop will take place on 24 April 2024. Click the link below for the online registration and payment page.
Book & Invoice
Contact us to reserve your place and we’ll send you an invoice for payment by bank transfer or by credit card by phone.
If you have any questions or need more information.