- In a science leadership role – or preparing for one?
- Facing difficult challenges that may require you to learn new skills?
- Frustrated by not having enough time for your science?
- Sometimes lacking in confidence in yourself and what you do?
If so, the Leadership Lab could be for you, set up for Scientists like you who want to...
– Lead and manage their teams more effectively
– Achieve greater agency and direction in their work
– Feel more optimistic about the future
– Improve their wellbeing and work/life balance
In the Leadership Lab, you can...
- Learn practical tools
- Develop key skills
- Connect with others like you
- Grow your confidence, abilities and network . . .
. . . to help you achieve more impact & meaning in your professional life and better work/life balance.
In 2009, we were asked to provide the leadership component for a US science fellowship – The Leopold Leadership Program – run by the Woods Institute at Stanford University. This was the start of our journey which led us to organisations in North America, Europe and the UK
Along the way we have met thousands of scientists – many working on environmental and societal problems – from research institutes, universities, government agencies, NGO’s, fellowships, science institutions and business.
In 2013, we launched the Challenge of Science Leadership courses and workshops for individuals and organisations.